Work life balance is an elusive concept that most people who have to work for a living seem to strive for – but many of them never quite seem to achieve.
Women with families seem to struggle the most with maintaining a balance between work and home life; although many employers now claim to have family-friendly policies, in reality it’s not unusual to find yourself having to make excuses to the kids for not being able to do the things you want with them, or to the boss for not being able to attend the office meetings because they run on past the end of the school day.
If you think that working for yourself is too much like hard work – franchising might be the way forward. The dream of owning your own business can become reality without the costs of doing everything from scratch; you can buy into an established business doing something you love and start making money straight away!
But just how hard is it to set up a franchise, is it really expensive and can you really fit it in with your family? No, no and yes, we think so.
How do you make a franchise work when you have a family?
Employment and business experts say that there are eight things which are critical to the success of any franchise;
- Franchisor Support
- Family Support
- Expansion Opportunities.
Some of these will be more important to you than others, but if you’re looking for a business that can honestly give you every single one of the above, Learn Play Grow is definitely second to none, as this video explains:
- Running school and nursery sessions, PE provision and after school clubs is easy to fit in around your family. If you have small children they can join in the fun, too.
- Franchisor Support
- We support you from the start in how to operate your business, and we make sure that you’re fully trained with workshops, coaching and everything you need to get your very own LPG show on the road before we let you run a class. You’ll have a regularly updated online support hub where you can download ideas and materials, get advice on marketing and train in social media.
- We have this in spades and we want all of our franchisees to have the same passion for making a difference to children as we do. This is the perfect opportunity for you if you adore working with kids and want to make a business from it.
- Our passion comes from our background; Elena Baltacha-Severino and Nino Severino both loved working with children and Learn Play Grow is a natural extension to the work Elena did with her academy.
- Family Support
- Because this is the sort of business model that allows you to do as much or as little as you choose, and even train your own coaches to deliver the classes if that’s what you prefer, it’s the perfect family-friendly franchise business.
- Brand and marketing
- Our brand is well researched fun and appealing to small children. Our carefully researched characters (who all live in their very own ‘fun house’) have their own focuses and personalities, and bring an extra dimension to the Learn Play Grow experience.
- We have an experienced marketing expert on our team at head office, along with a social media manager who support you in your business, getting the Learn Play Grow message out there and giving you ideas, materials and more to help you promote yourself locally.
- Our low-cost franchise is exceptionally good value for money, and for the amount you invest you receive a well-researched product that’s backed by an enthusiastic team who want to help and support you. There are no hidden fees – contact our head office and we can give you all the details.
- Expansion opportunities
- This one’s up to you! But you can run a successful franchise on your own if you prefer – or we’ll help you with recruiting and training local coaches to run your Learn Play Grow sessions and parties – while you focus on growing your business.
If you’re as passionate as we are about working with kids and helping to make a real difference to their lives, we’d love to work with you. Contact us at email@example.com or on the number in the video.